Quantum Soup is an independent video game developer based in North Wales, specialising in narrative-driven games.
The studio was started in 2016 by Ralph Ferneyhough and Chris Payne, after working together for fifteen years at BAFTA-winning studio Traveller's Tales. Ralph was part of the core team designing the original LEGO Star Wars.
Ralph and Chris also founded the northern arm of the Games Wales group, running events for students and the public out of Wrexham Glyndwr University and Bangor University.
- Talesinger: Voice of the Dragon - Screenshot ZIP, 5 shots at 4K res (105Mb)
- Annwn: The Otherworld - Screenshot ZIP
- 20th February 2017 - Quantum Soup announces debut game "TALESINGER" (PDF|DOCX)
- 20th July 2016 - Quantum Soup founded in North Wales (PDF|DOCX)
- Rock Paper Shotgun - EGX Rezzed 2018 unveils Leftfield Collection lineup
- Bangor University - Beyond Borders - Chris spoke about developing games in North Wales.
- BBC Wales Cymru Fyw - Y byd yn chwarae yn y Gymraeg? (The world playing in Welsh?)
- BBC Radio Wales - Science Cafe - Chris Payne interviewed about Global Game Jam and Talesinger
- GamesIndustry.biz - Why I love: Ultima Underworld - guest editorial by Chris Payne
- 80.lv - Creating and Editing Textures for Foliage in Photoshop - syndicated from Antony's blog post on Playsource.co
- Venturebeat - The UK Games Industry storms this year's GDC
- Fideo Wyth - Talesinger: Gêm Newydd yn y Gymraeg! (Talesinger: New Game in Welsh!)
- Games.cz - RPG Talesinger vás zavede do Walesu v době železné (RPG Talesinger takes you into Wales in the Iron Age)
- Develop Online - TT Games veterans form new studio Quantum Soup
- GamesIndustry.biz - Traveller's Tales vets form Quantum Soup
- AppIndex.com - QS is a new game studio opened by Ex-TT talent